Winter Insulated Jumpsuit 3.0 - Blue Nights
Our signature winter jumpsuit is back and better than ever! It's got all your favorite features from our original design, plus a few new standout details including ripstop fabric, an adjustable zip-off hood, and interior "backpack" straps!
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation
- Zippers on the legs allow for easy pull on over boots
- Oversized zip-off hood with adjustability cords fits over a riding helmet
- Helmet visor flips backward and secures with a magnet to convert to a standard sized hood
- Double storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and water
- Secure pockets, including a horse treat pocket and a crop pocket
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs and other essentials when not in use
- Interior "backpack" straps hold the top up when you want to take the sleeves off
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Sized to layer over a standard riding outfit
- Available in Regular and Short inseams
Liz is 5' 3" and wearing a Small Short.