Winter Insulated Jumpsuit 2.0 - Blue Nights
Our signature insulated jumpsuit was designed for riders - by riders - to keep you warm, dry, and clean all winter long. It's lightweight yet tough, ready to work as hard as you do!
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation
- Zippers on the legs allow for easy pull on over boots
- Oversized zip-off hood fits over a riding helmet
- Helmet visor flips backward and secures with a magnet to convert to a standard sized hood
- Double storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and water
- Secure pockets, including a horse treat pocket and a crop pocket
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs and other essentials when not in use
- Removable and adjustable stirrup elastic keeps pant leg in place while riding
- Sized to layer over a standard riding outfit
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Available in Regular and Short inseams
Shannon is 5' 4" and wearing an XXL Short.