Winter Insulated Riding Jacket - Caviar
The insulated winter jacket brings our Redingote sensibility to your top half. Our favorite features include the double ended zipper that allows for hip mobility in the tack, thumbholes to keep your hands warm, and an adjustable riding hood that fits over a helmet.
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation
- High fleece funnel collar provides additional warmth and protection from the elements
- Double ended front zipper for adjustable fit and mobility
- Back zipper can be opened to allow more flexibility when sitting in your tack, or can be closed to provide more warmth
- Oversized, adjustable hood fits over a riding helmet
- Helmet visor flips backward and secures with a magnet to convert to a standard sized hood
- Storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and water
- Secure pockets, including a horse treat pocket
- Fleece cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place and block cold air
- Interior "backpack" straps hold the top up when you want to take the sleeves off
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Sized to layer over a standard riding outfit
Angela is 5' 6" and is wearing a Small.